Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Complainant

You were assigned to decorate the place for an event.
You've got everything perfectly set up.
Ellie then enters the scene and complains on how things are so wrong.
She demands to change this and that and everything!

The teacher has divided the class into different groups.
She stood up and begins complaining as to why she is grouped with people whom she doesn't like to be with.
And you're unfortunate enough that you were actually one of those people she doesn't like to work with.

You're planning on how to go along on your group project.
She just sits there listening.
When any of you gives out suggestions, she exclaims "NO! That won't work! Think of something else!"

She saw this ceiling fan left turned on inside the classroom.
"WHY WOULDN'T PEOPLE TURN OFF THINGS WHEN THEY ARE NOT USING IT ANYMORE!?"
And walks away.

You told her that if she's so concerned, why didn't she turned it off herself.
She answered "WHY WOULD I!? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO LEFT IT ON."

"Why am I not the first born!?"
"I hate where this school is located!"
"I don't like wearing my uniform because it does not look good on me!!"
"Change the channel please! I don't like that show!"
"I don't like the way the government handles the country!"

She complains about her family.
She complains about school.
She complains about the government.
She complains about all the other people.
She complains about everything.

Just like that.

Maybe next time, she'll even start complaining about herself always complaining.








0 comments: