Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Overly Attached Couple

These two have names but I prefer calling them by Mr. and Ms. OA (overly attached).

This couple just can't seem to get their hands off each other.. literally.

They have to sit beside each other during meals since they have to hold hands. Mr. OA holds the spoon and Ms. OA holds the fork. (Ok. So sweet. Ew.)

While Mr. OA is driving, his other hand has to hold Ms. OA's. (Yeah. Maybe that way when they'll get in an accident, they're still holding hands. Not even death can do them part. .. Well, clearly I'm joking.)

While crossing the streets, they have to wrestle cuddle.

Ms. OA even goes beyond the cute level of cuddling by inserting her arms inside Mr. OA's shirt.
Well.. that's not cute.

They even have their own love language that no one else understands.
Pretty much like aliens from Mars.
"Beep beep bep bop."
"Bop beep bop."
And then they both giggle as if they just said something soooo romantic.
Gross.

I am amazed at how they could still walk while they would even almost hold feet and toes.
They could be acrobats, I don't know. Or maybe they wished they were born conjoined.

I'm not sure if they're just madly in love or they're new in this kind of relationship.
I think that THEY THINK the whole place is their love park.

Like.. honestly.. I have three words for you guys.

GET A ROOM.


0 comments: