Monday, September 16, 2013

The Instant Certified Girl

Ever knew someone who has a loooot of self-proclaimed titles?

Well, May is one of those TITLES holder.

She went swimming on a pool for a while. She then posts "CERTIFIED SWIMMER :)"

She tried skating once.
"PRO SKATER"

She liked Gangnam Style.
"PSY NUMBER 1 FAN!!!"

She finished an essay her teacher gave them as a homework.
"NOVELIST HERE :)"

She finished a declamation piece with a B+ score.
"NATURALLY BORN ACTRESS"

I tried cooking once but I never claimed to be a chef.
Like yea. I don't think you get certified or anything by trying something once.

Got bruises because of skimming.
Instant "SURF GIRL."

BEACH please.
I've been surfing for years but I have never claimed to be a certified surfing material. (I can name a LOT of websites you never even heard oooooof!!)
And since then, I have never gotten any bruises. Beat that. 

Well then...

If she cleans her dog's poop, I'll call her CERTIFIED POOP CLEANER.

Hi, there, POOP!


0 comments: